COVID 19 - What we do at Welcome Hotel
WHAT WE DO AT THE WELCOME HOTEL TO ENSURE THE WELLBEING OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF
- We follow the rules and recommendations given by the Swedish from the Health department (FHM).
- All our staff is on a regular basis informed on new recommendations and updates on the Covid situation.
- We have implemented more severe routines for cleaning and hygiene. We regularly disinfect surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons.
- We have limited the number of visitors to our SPA and Gym.
- We have implemented more rigid hand hygiene routines for all our staff and ensure that hand disinfection is available at all time.
- We encourage all our guests to wash their hands before all meals, and we provide hand disinfection in all public areas.
- We have minimized the number of seats in our Bistro and increased the distance between the tables.
- We follow the recommendations and only allow to serve our guests at a seated table.
- We only allow 2 guests at a time to serve themselves at our breakfastbuffé.
- We offer the possibility of Take Away for all our guests for those to please no to eat in the public restaurant.
Under what circumstances should you avoid visiting Welcome Hotel?
We kindly ask you, just like we do, to take responsibility for minimizing the spread of Covid 19 by:
- Wait to visit us at least 2 weeks after you have traveled to a so-called “risk area” according the Swedish Health Department. An updated list of those areas can be found here.
- Not to visit us if you have recently been in contact with anyone infected by the Covid virus or similar symptoms until you have tested negative or show no symptoms.
- Stay at home if you are ill with symptoms such as fever, cold, coughing or other Covid symptoms. We hope to be able to soon welcome you to us at the Welcome Hotel & SPA!